We thank you for visiting www.everydaysunday.ca (the “Website”) operated by Nasri International Inc. (“Nasri”).
You may choose to give us personal information when you visit our Website. For example, you could be asked to provide personal information when you complete a transaction on the Website or when you begin a relationship with us through any means provided on the Website, including your last name, first name, mailing address, billing address, shipping address, city, province, country of residence, gender, phone number, email address, credit or debit card number, as well as any other personal information that you may provide when ordering online. Other unique personal information can be requested to let you access certain sections of the Website, including your username and password
Other information is automatically collected when you visit the Website, including your IP address.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information that you provide when you make a purchase on our Website or when you use other functionalities of our Website, including when you participate in the following activities:
- Browsing or making a purchase on our Website;
- Filing a form to return items purchased on the Website;
- Finding a point of sale;
- Creating a user account on the Website;
- Signing up to a contest or special offer;
- Completing a survey;
- Using interactive features on our Website;
- Using social media;
- Applying for a job;
- Subscribing to our mailing list, newsletter and email communications in order to receive promotional offers and our latest news; and/or
- Communicating with us to ask a question, submit a comment or file a complaint (customer service).
Browsing or making a purchase on our Website. We offer you the possibility to view and purchase products on our Website. We use the personal information that we collect to process your order, complete the transaction with your financial institution and ship the items to you.
Filing a form to return items purchased on the Website. Nasri may allow you to return items purchased on the Website. We use your personal information collected to process your request, and, if applicable, reimburse you via your financial institution.
Finding a point of sale. A functionality of our Website allows you to find the point of sale which is closest to you. In order to find the point of sale closest to you, we may ask you for your postal code. This personal information is used to find the point of sale which is closest to you or to help you make a purchase online if there are no points of sale in your area.
Creating a user account on the Website. Some of our Website’s services and features require the creation of a user account. The personal information collected is used to create your user account and to allow you to use the features reserved to people with user accounts.
Signing up to a contest or special offer. When you enter a contest or participate in a promotion, we may collect personal information. We use this information to administer your participation in the contest or promotion. At the time you enter the contest or promotion, we may obtain your consent to send you future promotional communications. If a contest or promotion is jointly sponsored by us and one or more sponsors, your personal information may be shared with such sponsors and promotional agencies. We do not control the use, disclosure or security of your personal information by other sponsors and/or promotional agencies, and recommend you review their respective privacy notices or statements.
Completing a survey. We may collect personal information in the context of a survey. We use this information to administer the survey, to monitor and/or enhance our products and service offerings and our Website. At the time you complete the survey, we may obtain your consent to send you future promotional communications.
Using interactive features on our Website. You can participate in interactive features on our Website, including discussion forums and sharing comments with user accounts. To participate in these interactive features, we may ask you to provide personal information. Do not forget that your name as well as other personal information may be posted on third parties’ Websites and available to the public. You should exercise caution when you reveal information that personally identifies you or anybody else.
Using social media. We may offer you the opportunity to engage with our content on or through third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications. When you engage with our content on or through third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications, you may allow us to have access to certain information associated with your social media account (e.g., name, username, email address, profile picture, gender) to deliver the content or as part of the operation of the website, plug-in or application. When you provide information from your social media account, we may use this information to personalize your experience on the Website and on the third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications, and to provide you with other products or services you may request.
Applying for a job. In connection with a job application or related inquiry, you may provide us with certain personal information about yourself (such as that contained in a resume, cover letter, or similar employment-related materials). We use this information for the purpose of processing and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities.
Subscribing to our mailing list, newsletter and email communications. Sometimes, we may collect personal information (including your last name, first name, address, postal code, province, gender, phone number and email address) to send you mailings or emails containing our latest news, products, services or promotions as well as those of third parties to whom we are linked. You can unsubscribe from our email list at all times by following the instructions provided at the end of every email. You can also unsubscribe from our mailing or email list by following the instructions set out in the section titled “Contact us” below. Your request will be processed within a reasonable time or any applicable statutory timeframes.
Communicating with us to ask a question, submit a comment or file a complaint (customer service). If you choose to send us an electronic feedback form or to send comments, questions or feedback via email, we collect some personal information as well as your comments, suggestions and feedback. This personal information is used to respond to your comments, questions or feedback. We can also keep this information to help you in the future. We can also use your comments, suggestions and feedback to monitor and/or enhance our products and service offerings and our Website.
Management database and customer relationship management (CRM). When you participate in one of the above-mentioned activities, we collect personal information provided to complete and update our customer relationship database. In this context, the personal information collected is used to generate marketing lists and internal reports on relationships between Nasri and its clients to monitor and/or enhance our products and service offerings and our Website.
INFORMATION COLLECTED ON THE WEBSITE
IP address and click stream data. When you visit our Website, Nasri will collect certain information from you. For all visitors of our Website, we collect the IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, click stream data as well as other information including the websites visited just before and just after our website, the pages viewed, browser version, operating system, your internet provider, the average time spent on our Website as well as the date of your visit. We use this information to administer our Website, monitor and enhance our services and our Website, to understand how our Website is used, to understand which sections of our Website are the most popular and to analyze trends and using habits.
Third-party web services. We can also use third parties, including Google, which may collect information about user activities on this and other non-affiliated sites over time for purposes including to:
- Conduct remarketing, which is distributing advertisements on other websites to people who have previously visited our Website, or conduct interest-based advertising, which is distributing advertisements that are more likely to be relevant to you based on inferences drawn from web viewing data collected across different websites over time, including via Google Analytics (a web analysis service); in such a case, the relevant third parties, including Google, can place ads on sites across the Internet;
- Use the following features of Google Analytics: reports based on the saved impressions on Google Display Network (a service that lets you place ads on a variety of news sites, blogs and other niche sites) to attract more potential customers; integration with DoubleClick Campaign Manager (management tool including a set of features used for advertising as well as targeting and monitoring advertising campaigns on websites and mobile devices linked to them, as well as the creation of Google Analytics reports on the demographic data of internet users and their interests);
- Collect, analyze and/or gather your information (such as internet users’ IP address, gender, age and interests), as well as create Google Analytics reports on the demographic data of internet users and their interests, in order to help us understand how visitors interact with our Website and to improve our products and our Website.
The companies conducting remarketing can combine the use of first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies for example), and third-party cookies (like DoubleClick cookies), to (i) gather personal information; (ii) to inform, optimize and advertise based on your previous visits on our Website; and (iii) to determine the relationship between the registered visits to our Website and the advertising impressions, the other uses of advertising services and the interactions with these advertising impressions and these advertising services. To measure the effectiveness of our ads, these companies may also use tracer tags or web beacons to account for certain information regarding your visits to our Website and to the Websites that have links to our site and that advertise it. If so desired, you can deactivate Google Analytics for the Display Ads. You can also customize the advertisements on the Google Display Network. Go to https://www.google.com/settings/ads to set your preferences. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by companies participating in industry self-regulation, U.S. residents may visit www.aboutads.info/choices and Canadian residents may visit http://youradchoices.ca/choices.
Social media services. If you stay logged in to your social media accounts, log into our website using your social media account, use a “like” button or use other social media features while visiting our website, those social media companies may collect information about you. Your interactions with social media companies and the use of their features are governed by the privacy policies of the social media companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies of any social media accounts you create and use.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Exceptions. We may transfer your personal information to:
- service providers, i.e. third parties (or otherwise make your personal information available to them) who provide services on our behalf in Canada, in the Unites States or abroad, including Google in order to use the various Google Analytics features described herein. Our service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes;
- to our affiliated entities;
- to entities, organizations and authorities for legal purposes. In other words, we and our service providers can disclose your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law. We may also disclose personal information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and to prevent actual or suspect loss or harm to persons or property; and/or
- to another entity in connection with a merger or sale including all or part of our company or as part of a corporate reorganization or stock sale or other change in corporate control including in bankruptcy. In that case, we may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of the transaction.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have implemented and we apply reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures aiming to protect the personal information in our custody and control against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure.
We have personal information retention processes designed to retain personal information of our customers for no longer than necessary for the purposes stated above or to otherwise meet legal requirements.
TRANSFERRING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES
In some circumstances, personal information may be collected, communicated and used and stored outside of the United States or Canada by us, or a third party service provider of Nasri, and such personal information may be subject to disclosure in accordance with the laws applicable in the jurisdiction in which the information is processed or stored. These laws may not provide the same level of protection as U.S. or Canadian privacy laws.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request to access, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information that we have in our custody or control by emailing or writing to us at the contact information set out below. We reserve the right (subject to applicable law) to decline requests that are impractical or may jeopardize the privacy of others. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of any individual seeking to access or update their personal information records.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT TO THE RETENTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE
You may withdraw your consent to our retention, use or disclosure of your personal information at any time by contacting us as set out below in the Contact us section. However, if you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to respond to your requests, process your requests or provide you with any help regarding the Website.
If you have comments or questions about the way we use your personal information or if you would like to access, review, update, or correct the personal information in our custody, please contact us in the manner described below.
Attention of: Manager of E-Commerce
Mailing address: Nasri International, Inc., 500, boul. Lebeau, Montréal (Québec) H4N 1R5 CANADA
Online: Contact us