The contest #EverydaySundaySalvador starts on January 31, 2017 at 6:00:01 p.m. ET and ends on February 12, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET.
For legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence.
One prize available:
- 1 week getaway and yoga/surf lessons for 1 person at the OuiSurf Surf Camp at the Eldorado Surf Resort, in El Salvador (ARV $1,621) accompanied by Lydiane St-Onge;
- 1 Everyday Sunday bathing suit and cover-up (ARV of CDN $178)
- Total ARV of the prize: $2, 477.
Limit: 1 entry per person during the contest period.
Panel of judges will select 5 finalists among eligible entries and hold a random draw among 5 finalists to determine the winner.
Persons who wish to participate in the Contest must be able to travel to and from International Pierre-Elliott Trudeau Airport (Montreal) by their own means at their own costs on the day of departure to El Salvador as well as the day of arrival to Montreal as flights to the destination prize are out of International Pierre-Elliott Trudeau Airport (Montreal).
To obtain one (1) entry :
- Fill out the participation form related to the Contest on everydaysunday.ca/contest by providing your name, email address, postal address and Instagram account name and clicking “Submit”;
- Own a valid Instagram account set as public;
- Follow the Contest Organizer’s Instagram account @esmtl;
- Follow Lydiane autour du monde’s Instagram account @lydianeautourdumonde; and
- Post/share on your Instagram account a photo and caption related to the theme “What does Everyday Sunday mean to you?” and using the hashtag #EverydaySundaySalvador.
Conditions and restrictions apply.
For full contest rules.
Here’s a few of our contestants using #EverydaySundaySalvador on Instagram !